Inside the Literary World of Mr. Ben…
The epitome of an evolving persona of expressed literary greatness
emerges from the fruits he has to offer. His works have touched
virtually all connects of the literary world-fiction and non-fiction.
In his unique literary world, he unveils his author bio, written
works, affiliations, availability of his ‘supplementary articles’,
writing experience, synopses of his written and completed works and
his contact details.
His works cut across all spheres of life-educational, relationship,
business, relationship/marriage, Christian,
inspirational/motivational, philosophy, science, adventure, sci-fi,
adult, western, young adult and so on.
Living in his world has not being easy: his works have unequivocally
faced untold number of rejections from various professionals-literary
agents, publishers and even journal bodies. Nonetheless, his
unrelenting character had made him continually improve the state of
his world by advancing his writing craft. As a matter, the
discouragement resulting from several rejections has made the aspiring
author write more works, thereby expanding his world of literary
In agreement with the assertion, “no man is an island”, the author has
been encouraged by a number of people- friends, family members,
associates and well-wishers. Frankly, without these people, the author
wouldn’t know how far he’d travel in his literary journey!
“Inside the Literary World of Mr. Ben” simply showcases the works of
Mr. Ben had painstakingly written over the years; a result of
diligence and sacrifices made. It is a platform where the bulk of the
author’s marketing would take place.
Mr. Ben, as he fondly called, is unequivocally poised to face-lift
humanity to heights it ought to attain by the impacting mechanism of
knowledge-timeless values he had acquired through the years by
experience and reason-using writing as the parameter.
He has demonstrated the feat by the fiction and non-fiction works
which cuts across the following categories-business,
relationship/family/marriage, sexuality, religion/Christian, science,
educational, inspirational/motivational, adventure, mystery, sci-fi,
juvenile, horror, romance and many more. Mr. Ben is still counting.
They are all available for perusal as synopses at
Reading, communicating with people, traveling, and singing are the
very hobbies of the based-in-Lagos-Nigeria author.
Written Works of Mr. Ben
1) Come To Think Of It, Sex!
2) Sexually, Are You Worth Being Faithful To?
3) Who Are Your Friends?
4) Who is Man?
5) Housewifery…giving the role of home-makers a professional and an
6) Postulation of the sex arithmetic and the way forward
7) 11 Major deceptions you must guard yourself against…
8) A Successful Marriage
9) Seven irrefutable facts associated with business success
10) 7 Mistakes Christians Make
11) Why we no longer read books
12) What should we crave for in life?
13) What you do not know about your man, What you do not know about your woman
14) My kind of man and My kind of woman
15) The most outstanding quality of the mind
16) A trip to the world of Mr. Death
17) Winds of Change
18) An Overview of Engi(o)sophy…a phase of true modernization
19) The Inspiration-Driven Ideological Discoveries-the general public
20) The Inspiration-Driven Ideological Discoveries-the
21) The Inspiration-Driven Ideological Discoveries-its practical approach
22) The Code-13 Principle (Postulation of the sex arithmetic; a novel piece)
23) The ‘beyond-physics’ analogy of Newton’s laws of motion
24) ‘Wake Up, Dream Boy!’
25) Understanding Heterosexual Dynamics Using Science.
26) Life Twist(s)
27) One Man’s Deep Words
28) The World We Live In ( A Collection of Short Stories)
29) Maya: Initiate 39
30) The Mirror of Tragic Marriage
31) The Journey To Love
32) God’s Love Towards His People
33) Saved By His Grace (ii)
34) Saved By His Grace (a play)
Professional Writing Experience
1) Boundoff Competition 2009 (Nominated)
2) Youwriteon.com competition (Contestant)
Eight Years of Writing (since 2006)
1) International Association of Aspiring Authors
4) International Screenwriters Association
Availability of Author’s Articles
5) And other affiliate sites
Author Contact Information
Postal Address: 19, Onadeko Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org